Dental treatment fee guide...
For treatments, including those by specialist dentists, prices begin from:
- Exam, x-ray £30.00
- Hygienist (visit up to 30 mins) £48.00
- Hygiene treatment - Direct Access £55.00
- White fillings from £80.00 - £120.00
- Bonded crown £450.00
- Implant £1,300.00
- Crown & abutment on implant £700.00
- For other implant case costs please refer to our Sandford Clinic website
- Veneers £600.00
- Fully ceramic crown £500.00
- Bridges (per unit, porcelain bonded) £450.00
- Full ceramic bridge (per unit) £600.00
- Root canal treatment – incisor £300.00
- Root canal treatment – premolar £400.00
- Root canal treatment – molar £815.00
- Whitening home £250.00
- Fillers e.g. upper lip from £400.00
- Stain removal from £90.00
- Sedation £150.00
- CT scan for upper or lower jaw £100.00
Prices may vary according to the dentists’ diagnoses and recommended treatment plan. A full breakdown of costs will be provided at the end of your appointment and before you commence your treatment plan.
We offer finance plans, subject to status, and run time-limited special offers.
Bexleyheath Dental Practice Ltd (FRN: 683323) is an Appointed Representative of Chrysalis Finance Limited which is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to carry out the regulated activity of credit broking.
NHS treatment costs
Band 1 (£19.70) - This includes dental examination, diagnosis (including X-rays), advice, scale and polish if needed and fissure sealant.
Band 2 (£53.90) - This covers everything listed in Band 1 plus fillings, root canal and extractions.
Band 3 (£233.70) - This band includes everything in Band 2 plus crowns, dentures and bridges.
urgent appointments are £19.70
We will be happy to discuss all our fees and payment options with you and come up with a plan which will suit you.Dr Hussein Shaffie